More wood burning!
Another little box that was laying around until I re-purposed it to be my jewelry box. This one has actually held up pretty well.
Funny thing about both this piece, and the last one I posted, is that they’re both kind of cover up works. Both boxes, (and the wood burner, come to think of it) belonged to my sister, who burned a small design on each item before getting bored. The pencil box received a random curlicue here and there, and this box just had a large ‘STOP’ etched on the lid. I’m assuming because of the shape.
She was like, 10. It made sense.
Eitherhow, I remember it was fun to kind of work around those existing designs and figure things out.
But yeah! I toyed around with the idea of making a few more of these, but haven’t gotten around to it quite yet.
- fatt-felix likes this
- riddikulus6244217 likes this
- dumpster-cat reblogged this from elissandras
- samibeme likes this
- artfesta reblogged this from elissandras
- wheez17 likes this
- hydronicrocker likes this
- ruderalruthanna reblogged this from elissandras
- jodiorodeo likes this
- jmack80 likes this
- konekorekimina likes this
- passedoutonpassion likes this
- arleto likes this
- ifiwereastarfish likes this
- otempestade likes this
- feclarkinspiratons reblogged this from elissandras
- feclarkinspiratons likes this
- elissandras posted this